Tuesday, April 06, 2010

it means nothing

so today was the annual inspection she was supposed to turn up at 10 am instead she arrives at 8 am in the space of an hour without me she had upset the staff
, found faults with the finances
, helped herself to breakfast using service users food ,
told staff how to do there job ,
so when i get there am already pissed off because
#shes come early ,supposed to come at the time given ,but doesnt have to .
#helped herself to other peoples food.she put in report she was offered the food so she lied .
#faults with finances there wasn't any it was all correct . she was checking the wrong books .
i haven't been looking forward to today at all as soon as i herd she was coming a few weeks back id been dreading it i have met her before few years back and she has a major attitude problem with me being GAY .

todays just been one of them days dont even know why am writing all this really its pointless gibberish to some people.
I mean does anyone really give a fuck what i say
or even understand.
DRUCLOUD

2 comments:

  1. Dru as a reader I care [but distance makes it hard to do anything else] I suppose a few of us have been there, done that and know it's a major piss off [don't know if thats even strong enough]. Any way half the reason a lot of people blog is so they can have a rant when they need to. Any way it's out of the way now, so one less problem to worry you now. Go to you tube and watch The Beatles "I got a feeling" - that's where I'm of to.
    Regards Stef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she sounds like an awful person. still at least the inspection is over and one with and hope that you feel better about it soon. btw we do understand you and we do caare about what you write other wise we wouldnt keep coming back for more :D
    rawr
    Raron

    ReplyDelete

I DON'T BITE YOU KNOW.