Saturday, May 29, 2010

HANDY MAN


The past few days I have got stuck into the gardening at work bit knackered-tired.
think i done my back in lol I do enjoy getting my hands dirty my have upset some staff
as they didn't want to get involved to make the guys garden look nice. of cores they came round to my way of thinking . had time at reflections gay health club thing :0 ALONE :0:0 as Carl is away with his dad and as i sed back was killing me so i spent a few hours chilling in the spar and the sauna must of the guys were naked. not me! people of all ages all shapes did try not to look honest:)) ....

also been shopping got me and Carl new England football shirts world cup in a week or so. cant wait also my nephews are hear having a lads night in one even brought his girlfriend and thinks there sleeping together he`s 13 by the way he also likes snooping around so i had to hide some stuff well thinks me and Carl are just mates
and Emma has threatened to kill me if I tell him otherwise.

DRU XXX

4 comments:

  1. Dru what can I say to that, except that it dosen't describe me.
    Hope Carl and you are well - have a great weekend.
    Take care Stef

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure what you meant stef lol but thanks for comment need to go shopping again next week they want England tops . had to send his girlfriend home in a taxi of cores

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Dru - this morning all I could see was the title of your post, but no post so I was a tad confused.
    Never been a great gardner but once I get into it I quite enjoy it - you always see results for what you have done.
    I sympathise you if you get back pain - I'm lucky I don't cop it often but now and again it knocks me for a six and it is def no fun.
    Had to laugh when you wrote about your nephew - 13 is def an akward age and a very cheeky time to - best he don't find anything to get Emma upset with you.
    I suppose there will be a few nights spent in front of the new tv when the world cup starts.
    Anyway hope the rest of the weekend is a good one.

    Take care Stef

    ReplyDelete
  4. spoke to soon stef nephew kicked of big time
    am not having that

    ReplyDelete

I DON'T BITE YOU KNOW.