Tuesday, May 11, 2010

past few days have been a bit crazy first work one of the guys at work was rushed to hospital still there has got an infection and not digesting food bit complicated but it`s not good .
also Carl`s in a mood as I havent been having time with him he`s 35 fucks sake needs to
grow up :).
Also jack the cat his brother Frost lives with Emma died last week out of the blue.
Jack understood every word when i told him.
Emma did the decent thing well sort of buried in the garden with a brick as a head stone she really has no dignity but i have told her i will buy a big plant or even a bloody tree instead of a brick .
Jack just laid in the back near the brick for an hour or so i really felt for the poor guy .
had today off needed the rest also i have tried to make it up to Carl today he could sulk for England but am getting there looks like an early night tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Dru you know it's funny the older you get, the more childish you sometimes act - you'd think there was a chance that maybe some wisdom may kick in - it does and tells you it is wise to throw a tantrum sometimes to get what you want.When I really, really want something I'd prob give Carl a run for his money.
    Glad Jacks ok but sorry to hear about Frost - usually when you get sudden deaths like that and the animal dosen't appear to have been in any apparent pain it can sometimes be heart related. I think that was actually very clever of Emma to use the brick as a headstone but I think a nice plant is def a better substitute.
    Regards Stef

    ReplyDelete

I DON'T BITE YOU KNOW.