Sunday, May 30, 2010

YouTube - Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild

YouTube - Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild

we lost a grate man today dennis hopper my dad loved easy rider his fiml he did with peter fonda
dad loved the fact that you could just get on your motorbike and be free with mum of cores :}
think the furthest he got to was Southport few miles outside Liverpool on the coast well sort of .

dad always mentioned Dennis was the ultimate wild man or hell raiser dont think anyone would work with him for about 20 years just excepting bit parts but dad always remembered him in his role in easy rider maybe now they will meet up there .
RIP DENNIS HOPPER


dad would sing his heart out to this when he had a drink or two or three.. not the best voice ....

1 comment:

  1. Dru never saw much of Dennis Hopper but when I first got my drivers license Easy Rider was on at the drive in. The movie was ok but the music was great - I took my mates 3 or 4 nights in a row - had a ball. I had lunch at one of those mates places about 10 days ago and we were talking about it. They were great memories.
    Regards Stef

    ReplyDelete

I DON'T BITE YOU KNOW.