YouTube
- Paperback Writer by The Beatles with lyrics
something to cheer me up! crap day at work just pages and pages of paper work and forms my fingers are bloody killing me
red pressure marks where pen was.
Not easy to write when your stressed i had to come home finish it off at home.
i dont get like this allot just now & again when am best left alone. I admit i bought myself a nice bottle of red wine on the way home
that sometimes helps me relax and a steaming hot bath helps to as well and jack its as if he knows something s up .
The song i chose is one that my dad would play again and again i find it such a lively track its like 100 miles an hour stuff
maybe am missing dad nothing special about today but i guess there are days when its just there . today is quite mild compared
to a few years back when i honestly couldn't see a way forward.as the years have gone iv`e learnt to deal with not having mum&dad around
but they are with me in spirit .think that red wines getting to me.
carls still away probably best best off days like these am best being left alone . Emma is worse than me she gets really mad at everyone me i just
go really quirt .
xxxxxx DRU
I hope that all your work gets done. i know school work isnt like that but i hate it when i have lots of school work. so i can only imagine how bad that must be :S i think Jack does know something is up. i swear animals do. we had a cat that would come and sit with you and snuggle up with you to like cheer you up whenever you cried :D they must know somethings up. tbh im not reallt a fan of the beatles. hope you get to finish the work soon :)
ReplyDeleteRawr
Raron
Dru hope your day gets better. Rarons right about cats - Jack is way smarter than a lot of people give them credit for.
ReplyDeleteYour post has got me thinking of my folks to - a little tear is creeping out.
This Beatles fan thanks you for the link to one of my fav songs so I'm of to you tube for some cheering up.
Regards Stef
Dru, been reading your blog for a little while and have been enjoying it! Work will do that to you I know it does me. Relax drink the red whine and put your mind at ease. Good choice of music to by the way.
ReplyDeleteI keep falling behind in the blogs. I miss my grandpa a lot to. Him and me was best buddies and i really wish he was here still. Paper work is not fun i know i got to do reports for school. I think they do that so we get use to paperwork when we have jobs. But thats a ways away from now for me. I can get a job at 16 here with a work permit. I am in no hurry to yet. I am sorry Carl is working and not home, but he be back soon. Hugs JJ
ReplyDelete