Saturday, May 22, 2010

BBC News - Jordan Romero, 13, 'becomes youngest to scale Everest'

just a quick post was reading this online and i don't know thers something not right .
BBC News - Jordan Romero, 13, 'becomes youngest to scale Everest'

3 comments:

  1. Dru just read it - can't put my finger on it except to say wierd that there dosen't seem to be any official confirmation of the feat.
    Hope Carl is being a good boy and that things are well with you.
    Regards Stef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dru I can't coment under your hot sticky post so I thought I'd drop you a line under this post. Don't think you would enjoy our summers here - when we get a few days of 100 degree plus days it's not much fun - but I will say it is a very dry heat which is much more bearable than a hot, sticky hummid heat.
    Like you I like to get value for my hard earned - rekon your TV was a bargin - when your watching it and having fun who cares if there is a bump in the bottom corner.
    Sex in the shower sounds way better than being stuck together on a hot bed.
    The Style Council song fits your post nicely.
    Take care Stef

    ps we finaly got some much needed rain today and it's great sitting inside listening to the rain drops on the roof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey stef dont know what happen with last post .
    weathers bit cooler it says overcast . the sex in shower ;0 we have like the water colder its like doing it in the rain :).

    ReplyDelete

I DON'T BITE YOU KNOW.